Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread is packed with fall flavors of pumpkin, spice, and chocolate chips. Serve slightly warm with a smear of butter or your favorite nut butter for a delicious fall treat.
Fall is upon us! It seems the coffee shops around here start Fall at the beginning of September! I swear pumpkin spice season comes out earlier and earlier every year! But no complaints from me, I love pumpkin spice season! This pumpkin chocolate chip bread is so cozy and delicious! Anyway, Hooray for pumpkin season!
How to make Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
Start by whisking together flour, baking soda, pumpkin spice, and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
In a second bowl add your eggs, pumpkin puree, coconut sugar, agave, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and whisk well together.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine. Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
Spread batter into a prepared loaf pan and bake!
We like some salted butter on warm pieces of bread. That little bit of salted butter against the warm, soft, sweet bread is so scrumptious!
How to Store Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
More than anything I love this pumpkin chocolate chip bread warmed with my morning coffee. I find it best to store this bread in the fridge and in a sealed container then warm-up a slice before eating if you are not going to eat the loaf in a day! No matter how you eat it make sure you wrap it up so it does not dry out! To rewarm slices of your pumpkin bread just throw it in the microwave for 10 seconds! Your bread will store in the refrigerator wrapped up for up to a week.
Love easy and delicious baked goods, also try:
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffins
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Fudge + Video
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars
- Peanut Butter Oat Bars
- Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 1 and 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup agave
- 1/4 cup refined coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, plus more for topping if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- Add flour, baking soda, pumpkin spice, and cinnamon to a large mixing bowl whisking to combine.
- To a smaller bowl add pumpkin puree, coconut sugar, agave, eggs, coconut oil, and vanilla extract whisk to combine.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes or until a tester comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes in the pan before removing to a wire rack to cool completely, enjoy!