This Mediterranean Chickpea Salad is a light and fresh dish with delicious flavor. Packed with veggies, herbs and the perfect dressing to go with it. Serve up the best healthy vegetarian Mediterranean bowl today!
You will soon learn my love for meals in a bowl. It just feels so complete all nestled inside a bowl! For lunch today I whipped up this insanely easy and delicious Mediterranean Chickpea Salad, then added it to my very own style nourish bowl. Honestly, this bowl hit the spot! Now that the weather is warming up salads are making a way back into my heart.
So I totally get salads can be boring, but I promise you will not find a boring salad around here! Mediterranean Chickpea Salad is filled with juicy cherry tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, chickpeas, parsley, red onion, and feta all tossed it in delicious dressing to bring it all together. It is the perfect salad to serve with any meal or to have on its own.
Eating Mediterranean Chickpea Salad in a nourish bowl is my favorite way to enjoy it. I filled the bowl with quinoa, arugula, hummus, and warm pita bread, so good! Make this salad once and serve it up with different dishes all week! This nourish bowl is a must-have for me at least once a week!
Love easy and delicious salads also try, Beet and Goat Cheese Salad + Golden Balsamic Dressing, Creamy Cashew Dressing, and Tuscan Kale Salad with Apples.
Mediterranean Chickpea Salad Bowl
This Mediterranean Chickpea Salad is a light a fresh dish with delicious flavor. Packed with veggies, herbs and the perfect dressing to go with it. Serve up the best healthy vegetarian Mediterranean bowl today!
Mediterranean Chickpea Salad
- 15.5 oz can chickpeas, drained
- 1 cup cucumbers, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup parsley leaves, diced
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup feta crumbles
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp lemon, juice of
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp agave (can sub sugar)
- salt to taste (I used about a 1/2 tsp)
For the Bowl
- 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked, or more as needed
- 1/2 cup arugula, or more as needed
- 1 heaping spoonful roasted garlic hummus
- 1 warm pita bread, cut in triangles
- In a large bowl toss together chickpeas, tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, parsley, and feta.
- Make the dressing, in a small jar whisk together minced garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, agave, and salt.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss. Enjoy
- To make a nourish bowl serve over quinoa and arugula. Top with hummus and warm pita bread.
2 thoughts on “Mediterranean Chickpea Salad Bowl”
Does a certain type of agave matter, like they make light agave and amber agave. I have never had it so I don’t know which one to go with
No should not matter or effect taste at all!