This Almond Flour Banana Bread is perfectly sweet and nutritious. This one bowls recipe is Made with wholesome ingredients, it is gluten-free and refined sugar-free. It is the perfect recipe when you have extra ripe bananas!
I have a little secret, every week I buy excess bananas just so I can make banana baked goods! With a drizzle of peanut butter on top of Almond Flour Banana Bread, you instantly have the best snack ever! Or if your feeling a little extra try some mascarpone on a slice of this bread, unreal, your welcome!
So how many of you are at the stage of quarantine were baking banana bread, haha! In all honesty, I have absolutely loved seeing all the bread-making going on in the foodie world! Looks like everyone is getting there bake on, after all, we all have the time in quarantine.
I made the decision to make this bread after I cleaned the entire kitchen, it must have been like 9 pm. However the bananas were on their last hour of life it was a do or die situation, so yeah you bet I saved those bananas! Almond Flour Banana Bread and I have a history of failure ????????, I’ve been trying to perfect this texture for months whenever I had spotty bananas. There is nothing I hate more than MUSHY texture. Somehow I have finally stumbled upon the perfect portions for the moistest and delicious banana bread, woohoo!
- 3 spotty ripe banans
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips + 1 tbsp
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line a loaf tin with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl mash your bananas. Whisk them together with the coconut sugar, vanilla extract, eggs, and coconut oil. Add in the almond flour, tapioca flour, salt, and baking soda. Using a spoon whisk till combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Transfer batter to your prepared loaf pan and smooth out the top. Sprinkle with 1 tbsp of chocolate chips. Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let banana bread completely cool before serving. As with all banana bread, it tastes best the next day! Enjoy