These No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cakes are the perfect healthy dessert you can indulge in and not feel guilty! Made of all plant-based ingredients these are naturally sweet, gluten-free, dairy-free, and also refined sugar-free.
More raw cakes because they are the perfect and healthy sweet treat. My kids love No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cakes, they are a healthy family-friendly dessert! We made these cakes for our Valentine’s day dessert and I must say that they were a hit! The combo of chocolate and raspberry is so yummy!
The whole day was filled with hearts and love, the kids celebrated at school and probably ate more candy than I know.. haha! Then we went to Kyson’s basketball practice, so romantic I know, haha. But, when we got home I gave the kids each a little valentines day gift and we made heart-shaped pizzas, wings, and a Cesar salad, so dang delicious and fun! Heart pizzas will forever be our Valentine’s day tradition and those who follow my Instagram stories got to see it all happen! To end the day we had these amazing No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cakes. Love is a beautiful thing to celebrate!
Let’s Talk No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cakes
The steps are extremely similar to my insanely delicious No-Bake Vegan Peanut Butter & Jelly Cheesecakes.
I used a nut-based crust which is a blend of dates, pecans, coconut oil, vanilla extract, salt, and cacao powder.
The chocolate filling is a smooth and velvety mix of raw soaked cashews, coconut cream, vanilla extract, cacao powder, and agave. This chocolate velvety filling is then layered with a raspberry layer that is sweet and slightly tart. It truly is the most perfect flavor combination.
You will need a food processor and a high-speed blender. For the cakes, I use a silicone mold, but a springform cake pan or tart pan will also work great. I recommend you line them with parchment paper for easy removal.
Love healthy desserts, also try No-Bake Vegan Peanut Butter & Jelly Cheesecakes, Sweet Potato Pie Parfaits, Fruit Pizza with Peanut Butter Whip, Vegan Sweet Potato Brownies, and Raw Vegan Chocolate Strawberry Tart.
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1/8 cup coconut oil
- 10 pitted Medjool dates
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp cacao powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup cashews, soaked (4+ hrs), drained and rinsed
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- If you are not using a silicone mini cake mold, oil and line a muffin tin with parchment cups.
- To make the crust, place all ingredients in a food processor, and process until crumbs and starting to hold together. If curst doesn't hold together when squeezed add a few teaspoons of water and blend.
- Press a spoonful into the bottom of your cake slots and flatten out with your fingers.
- To make the filling, combine everything but the raspberries. Blend in a high-speed blender till smooth. Transfer to a bowl.
- To make the raspberry filling, place raspberries and coconut cream in the blender and blend till smooth, set aside.
- Drop a spoon full of the chocolate filling over your prepared crust, then a spoonful of raspberry filling, another spoonful of chocolate filling. Repeat till cake slots are full.
- Place the cheesecakes in the freezer for 4 hours, or until they set.
- Remove from the freezer and un-mold.
- Melt chocolate chips and drizzle over tops of cheesecakes, because cakes are cold the chocolate will harden quickly.
Store leftovers in the freezer.