These Easy Grilled Chicken Street tacos are going to hit the spot. These tacos are one of my favorite recipes, made in a quick and easy marinade that is packed with authentic flavor, everyone loves these tacos.
Tacos truly are my favorite food. If food was a love language tacos would sit at the top for me. If you havent already you must try my Authentic Carne Asada ( Easy & Delicious) in tacos it’s a totaly crowd pleaser. Some even joke it’s a man-pleasing meal! This recipe for Easy Grilled Chicken Street Tacos is also my favorite way to eat chicken tacos.
The Most Delicious Chicken Street Tacos
The older kids went back to school today, and I can not believe how quiet the house is right now… the baby is napping and I am just sitting here wondering what I want to make them for dinner after their BIG first day back at school. These Easy Grilled Chicken Street Tacos are what they love most, I make them a lot and they hot the spot each time.
They are perfect to put on dinner rotation because they really are a sinch to make. You will love how easy these are to throw together. Make them for the family or for a gathering, everyone will be coming back for seconds and thirds. If you are looking to go all out pair them with this easy Carne Asada Street Tacos for the ultimate taco plate.
Taco Topping Ideas
Personally, I love the traditional topping that consists of cilantro, onions, and hot sauce. You can never go wrong with that combo. But you can load these Easy Grilled Chicken Tacos up however your heart desires. Some additional toppings includes:
- diced tomstoes
- mexican cheese
- mexican crema
- fajita peppers
- shredded lettuce
Do I have to grill the chicken?
Nope! You can cook the chicken stovetop in a skillet or bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Time may vary depending on the chicken size. Chicken is cooked when thermometer it reads 165 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer. If you don’t have a thermometer look for clear juices when chicken is pricked with a fork or knife.
Where do I find Caldo Con Sabor De Pollo?
This is sold in most markets in the hispanic section. You could also sub chicken bullion.
How To Make Easy Grilled Chicken Street Tacos
- Start by placeing your chicken thighs in a medium size bow. Pour over the marined ingrdeints, lime juice, avocadooil, minced garlic, caldo cob sabor de pollo, chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. Mix in ingredients tossingandf coating the chicken.
- Let marinate in the fridge 45 minutes – 5 hours. Dont let it sit longer cause the lime juice will start to cook the chicken.
- Preheat the grill and cook chicken 5-7 minutes per side. Remove from heat and to a cutting board.
- Dice chicken into bite size cubes. Layer chicken pieces into a warm tortilla and top with you favroites.
Love easy and healthy dinner recipes also try:
- Shredded BBQ Chicken & Coleslaw + Quick Pickles Cucumbers
- Garlic Butter Brazilian Steak
- Harissa Chicken Thighs
- Cilantro Chimichurri Chicken
- Chicken and Rice Casserole
- 2 lbs chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 limes, juice of
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp caldo con sabor de pollo
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 12 corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- diced onion
- diced cilantro
- Start by placing your chicken thighs in a medium-size bowl. Pour over the marined ingrdeints, lime juice, avocado oil, minced garlic, Caldo con Sabor de Pollo, chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. Mix in ingredients tossing and coating the chicken.
- Let marinate in the fridge for 45 minutes - 5 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat, around 425 degrees.
- Remove chicken from the marinade. Cook chicken 5-7 minutes per side. Remove from heat and transfer to a cutting board.
- Dice chicken into bite-size cubes.
- Layer chicken pieces into a warm tortilla and top with your favorites. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 412Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 149mgSodium: 413mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 5gSugar: 5gProtein: 31g