Easy Shrimp Ceviche is bright, fresh, and full of flavor. Made with buttery avocado, zesty lemon & lime, juicy tomatoes, red onions, and jalapeño for a kick. Eat it for an appetizer, lunch, or dinner with tortilla chips or cucumber slices.
Summer weather is finally really hitting us around here, all we want is fresh summery dishes that are gonna keep us cool. This easy shrimp ceviche is something I could eat every damn day. I love to eat it smothered in Tapiptio for a spicy kick. However, you eat it just make sure you have some tortilla chips nearby, or for a low carb option use cucumber slices.
Why is this Shrimp Ceviech so great?
This is the best beginner way to make ceviche because it uses pre-cooked shrimp. There is a lot of people who get a little squeamish around ‘raw’ fish especially at gatherings, so this shrimp ceviche is perfect to bring to a gathering, and no one has to worry about eating “raw” seafood.
What do I serve with Ceviche?
This appetizer is perfect with tortilla chips, crackers, or cucumber slices. It goes well as an appetizer at a summer cookout, or anytime your in the mood for some delicious ceviche!!
Love easy and fresh dishes like this shrimp ceviche?! Also, try:
- Fresh Tomato and Burrata Salad with Pesto
- Fresh Corn Salsa
- Peach, Corn & Burrata Salad
- Easy & Classic Macaroni Salad
- Easy Chicken Salad
- Spinach Pesto Pasta Salad
- Harissa Chicken Thighs
- 12 oz shrimp, cooked, peeled, and deveined
- 1/2 cup lime juice, fresh
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, fresh
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded & diced
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, diced
- 2 jalapeños, seeded & diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cucumbers slices, Tortilla Chips, & Tapatio for serving
- Remove tail cut the shrimp into 1/4 inch pieces. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Pour in lime juice, lemon juice, salt and pepper let marinate 10 minutes.
- Stir in red onion, tomato, jalapeños, and cilantro.
- Gently stir in avocado & season with a pinch of salt, or to taste. Serve chilled. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 216Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 179mgSodium: 916mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 5gSugar: 4gProtein: 21g