Easy broccoli cheddar quiche is the perfect breakfast or brunch recipe. This delicious quiche is filled with broccoli and cheddar in every bite. Typically it’s eaten over breakfast or brunch but it’s perfect for lunch or dinner too!
One of my favorite things about quiche is that it’s a no-fuss meal and the whole family loves it! I’ve so far tried to avoid making different meals to accommodate my kids on days where they all of a sudden become picky.. this friend drives me nuts! My middle child will look at food without even trying it and decide whether she will like it or not.. ha! However, she does request Steak and Burrata Crostini almost daily. I am about to have 2 middle children very soon! Send all the prayers this way!🤣
Quiche is a great make-ahead meal especially if you are entertaining, I like it is best served warm but it’s good to serve at room temp too.
Easy Broccoli Cheddar Quiche
Quiche is easily adaptable and highly versatile. You could add any protein like bacon, sausage, to ham to this broccoli cheddar quiche, veggies, or cheese verity, and it’s going to be delicious! I always add extra cheese, I can not helo myself!
Fresh Or Frozen Broccoli?
I used fresh and steamed it before to make it soft. If your use froze just thaw and squeeze out excess water before adding it to quiche. Fresh or frozen both work great with this recipe.
How Do I Reheat Quiche?
It’s best to reheat in the oven however if you are short on time microwave is the next best option.
Love easy and delicious brunch recipes also try:
- Easy Egg Bites ( Muffin Tin Recipe)
- Roasted Red Pepper & Spinach Egg Cups
- Spinach, Mushroom, and Feta Quiche
- Kale, Broccoli, and Cheddar Quiche
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oats
- Maple Pear Baked Oatmeal
- CrockPot Breakfast Casserole
- 1 9-inch pie crust
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp salt, or more to taste
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll out pie crust if not using a preshaped one and let thaw completely.
- In a small pot bring salted water to a boil. Add in broccoli and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until broccoli is tender. Drain broccoli and let it cool slightly, chop into small pieces,
- In a medium bowl add eggs, heavy cream, and salt. Whisk till combined. Add in cheddar and broccoli stir till combined. Pour into prepared pie shell.
- Bake quiche for 35-40 minutes or until the center is cooked through. Let cool 5 minutes before serving enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 252Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 163mgSodium: 406mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 11g