Baked Peaches with Crisp is an easy recipe that uses only 7-ingredients. These baked peaches come out so sweet and juicy. They are the perfect summer dessert that can easily be made vegan!
These baked peaches with crisp are the perfectly portioned dessert! They are so much easier to make than a crisp and take half the time. Honestly, I can’t wait to do these with apple this fall!! Speaking of fall, it’s around the corner. Once Halloween hits around, here is a full-blown holiday spectacular till New Year’s Eve. Food, Food, and more food!
We are finally at the end of summer break, which goes by way too fast!! Our summer has been busy with Kyson’s water polo and baseball, along with Fiori swimming. Feels like we had no time for anything else. I relied heavily on my own food blog for fast easy dinners, my kids have been loving Teriyaki Chicken and Rice Bowls. And well, take out… yes, take out has saved me many nights this summer, especially when Luca wants to spend 45 minutes cluster feeding…
I am both happy and sad to send the older kids back to school again; as they get older, I do see time slipping by. They are more interested in hanging out with their friends and well just being typical kids. I love watching them grow and learn just wish it didn’t come with the attitude, ha! But on the flip side of things, I will get more time to work and give the babies individual attention. I feel like I have zero time for myself, but I know it will come as the babies become more independent toddlers.
This has been a very hard season of life, but I’m truly finding joy at peace with it. I’ve never been good at just being I always feel like I need to do something on top of everything at home. Motherhood has taught me so many strengths and weaknesses I didn’t know I had!
Okay, we got somewhat sidetracked there. Let me tell you why I love this recipe! It is Simple, Refined, Sugar-Free, Gluten Free, and downright Delicious!
- almond flour
- coconut sugar
- vanilla ice cream, optional
How To Make Baked Peaches With Crisp
- Start by slicing your peaches in half and removing the pit. Lay your peaches cut side up on a baking dish.
- In a small mixing bowl, using a fork or pastry cutter, combine almond flour, oats, coconut sugar, cinnamon, and cold butter. Mash till small clumps form.
- Divide the crumb topping evenly into the center of the peaches. Bake peaches for 25 minutes until topping is crisp and peaches are soft but still holding shape.
More Peaches Recipes You Will Love;
- Honey Peach & Chipotle Baked Brie
- Peach Chipotle Salsa Chicken
- Peach, Corn & Burrata Salad
- Mini Peach Galettes
- Summer Grilled Peach & Herbed Goat Cheese Salad
- Peach Blueberry Crisp
- One Bowl Peach Crisp
- 3 ripe peaches
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 3 tbsp oats
- 4 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp butter
- honey for drizzle
- vanilla ice cream, optional
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut peaches in half and remove the pit. Place in baking dish cut side up.
- In a small bowl, combine the oats, almond flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon, and butter. Use a fork or pastry cutter to form the crumble.
- Place a spoonful of the crumb mixture into the center of each peach half.
- Bake peaches for 25 minutes until the topping is crisp and the peaches are warm and soft but still holding their shape. Serve warm with a drizzle of honey and ice cream, enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 146Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 46mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 2gSugar: 16gProtein: 2g